Obtaining new products with healthy properties is being a necessity for CECINAS PABLO, which seeks in its philosophy to adapt to the requirements of a new healthier lifestyle for consumers.
CECINAS PABLO, will innovate in the development of two new ranges of healthy products that are currently not available as such in the market: beef jerky snacks and cooked beef products. In this way, the company intends to face the challenge of innovation in products with the modifications of the current manufacturing conditions that implies.
- Find new alternatives in obtaining new products from beef, with additional advantages and focused on different markets.
- Find the technological processes required for each product: baking for snacks and baking in the oven for the meat product.
- Formulate and develop new healthy snacks and cooked meat products.
- Design and elaboration at laboratory scale and in pre-industrial tests of the new products: cecina snacks and cooked meat products.
- Determination of the stability and shelf life of the new products guaranteeing their quality and safety.
- Development and formulation of new snacks and cooked meat products from beef jerky.
- Determination of the shelf life of new products in different packaging conditions to ensure their preservation over time.
- Market launch of new snacks and cooked meat products pastrami type from cecina.
R&D Project IDI-20160344
Total budget: 220.894 €
Contribution 21.000 €
Mª Luisa Mussons
Division of Agrifood and Processes
INBEC Project try to promote and develop a sustainable economy through innovation and business cooperation. To this end, it is proposed to use a methodology that maximizes the potential of the Bioeconomy.
The INPULSE Operating Group (GO_INPULSE) was created to strengthen the cultivation of legumes in Spain and reduce the external dependence of protein for feed through the joint work of different actors.
The “COLOR” Project is a collaborative business initiative aimed at providing solutions to one of the most important needs of the food sector today: the reduction of acrylamide in industrially processed foods.
The TOLERA project is a collaborative business initiative to provide solutions to one of the most important needs of the food sector: products suitable for allergic patients or food intolerance..
ALTERNFEED aims to obtain sustainable alternatives to the use of fishmeal and fish oil or Krill in the manufacture of aquaculture feed giving added value to several alternative ingredients at the same time, in order to take advantage of the characteristics of each and its synergies.
GO_INSECT investigate the possibilities of insects as a source of alternative and sustainable protein for food and identify the necessary requirements that ensure the technical-economic viability of projects related to industrial breeding of insects
The PROALI Project develop the application of new technologies for food development, searching for opportunities in new matrices that can be used for the formulation of flours aimed at groups of young people, focusing on gluten-free raw materials.
The NUTRIPRECISIÓN project develops strategies for improving the quality of life of “pre-senior” and “senior” groups based on precision nutrition.
METASIN project that tries to obtain food products suitable for reducing biomarkers of metabolic syndrome
The CIEN PROGRESO Project develop innovative solutions for protein processing and its application in new food products adapted to population groups with specific needs.
The PRIMICIA Project intends to contribute to the answer to the current unknowns that arise about personalized nutrition.
INNOLIVO uses new technologies and processes for the development of innovative olivar products intended for new international markets of high added value
The CAMPOFRÍO project studies and develops a process for reducing salt content in cured ham. Development of a salt content evaluation system in sliced cured ham with on-line NIR technology.
The DINAMO project is responsible for the development and validation of nanocapsule and nanostructure production technologies of active molecules with functional properties for food use.